Re: [pgAdmin4][RM3849] Ask to save unsaved query changes stopped working - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Aditya Toshniwal
Subject Re: [pgAdmin4][RM3849] Ask to save unsaved query changes stopped working
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Any suggestions on preferences name/desc ?

On Tue, Jan 22, 2019 at 3:01 PM Dave Page <dave.page@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi

On Tue, Jan 22, 2019 at 6:27 AM Akshay Joshi
<akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

> Hi Aditya
>
> Below are my review comments:
>
> You have added new config parameter "DISABLE_BEFOREUNLOAD_MESSAGE" to make this request configurable, should it be the part of preferences setting instead of configuration? @Dave can you please comment on this.

That does seem like something that should be a per-user preference,
not a global config option.

--
Dave Page
VP, Chief Architect, Tools & Installers