Rename context "Properties..." menu to "Edit Object..." - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Aditya Toshniwal
Subject Rename context "Properties..." menu to "Edit Object..."
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Hackers,

One of the users had raised a concern regarding confusing "Properties" label - one on the tab (read only) and another one on context(to edit) - https://github.com/pgadmin-org/pgadmin4/issues/4734. We are using the label "Edit the object" on the Edit button of the properties tab already.
So I suggest we should rename the context "Properties..." to "Edit Object..."
for consistency as well as to make it more meaningful.

Thoughts?

--
Thanks,
Aditya Toshniwal