Re: [pgAdmin4][RM#4199] ENTER in Data Filter runs query - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Aditya Toshniwal
Subject Re: [pgAdmin4][RM#4199] ENTER in Data Filter runs query
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Akshay,

Patch looks good to me.

On Wed, Sep 18, 2019 at 6:02 PM Akshay Joshi <akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Hackers,

As per discussion, I have removed the place holder string from the dialog and added it as a tooltip of the "OK" button.
I have added the documentation and screenshot.

Attached is the modified patch. Please review it.