Re: PSQL Tool start issue - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Aditya Toshniwal
Subject Re: PSQL Tool start issue
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi YASUAKI,

This looks like a bug to me. Can you please create the bug here - https://redmine.postgresql.org/projects/pgadmin4/issues/new ?
The team will look into it.

On Fri, Jun 24, 2022 at 6:01 AM YASUAKI FUKAISHI <fukaishi-y_ncontr@outlook.jp> wrote:
Hi,

> psqlrc is not shared among users and each user will use psqlrc from the pgAdmin user storage directory.

I think so, too.

When only UserA begins, UserA's psqlrc work.
UserA's $PSQLRC:
  db=> \! echo $PSQLRC
  /var/lib/pgadmin/storage/usera/.psqlrc

But this case, other user's psqlrc had run.
1) UserA clicks PSQL Tool.
2) UserB clicks PSQL Tool before UserA's PSQL begins.
3) UserA's PSQL run UserB's psqlrc.

UserA's $PSQLRC:
/var/lib/pgadmin/storage/userb/.psqlrc

Thanks,