Re: pgAdmin4 v8.8 candidate builds - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Aditya Toshniwal
Subject Re: pgAdmin4 v8.8 candidate builds
Date
Re: pgAdmin4 v8.8 candidate builds  (Usman Khan <umk555@gmail.com>)
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Usman,

We're glad that you wish to help us in testing.
Generally, Akshay will share the candidate builds link on email. You could test any supported platform.
Testing involves upgrading existing pgAdmin and doing a basic sanity test. Same for a clean install pgAdmin.

Let us know if you have any other questions.