Re: reg. running pgadmin in server mode and automatic login - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Aditya Toshniwal
Subject Re: reg. running pgadmin in server mode and automatic login
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi Sindhu,

You can open pgAdmin normally, go to File->Runtime->View log and find and copy the Application Server URL like: http://127.0.0.1:51250/?key=5c171d34-c329-4288-9db6-f3047302f5e4.
Until you close pgAdmin, the url will work in any browser. No changes need to be made.