Re: At restore i get this error FATAL: password authentication failed for user "postgres" - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Aditya Toshniwal
Subject Re: At restore i get this error FATAL: password authentication failed for user "postgres"
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi Serge,

The flag is intentionally --no-password as it is not a good security practice to show the password in the command. The password is set in the environment of the process running the restore. So, yes the password is passed.