Re: [pgAdmin4][RM3562] Migrate Bootstrap 3 to Bootstrap 4 - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Aditya Toshniwal
Subject Re: [pgAdmin4][RM3562] Migrate Bootstrap 3 to Bootstrap 4
Date
Re: [pgAdmin4][RM3562] Migrate Bootstrap 3 to Bootstrap 4  (Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org>)
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Hackers,

Team found few more issues. Calendar control totally messed up. The bootstrap-datetimepicker package does not work with Bootstrap 4.
Fortunately, there exists one package which is advanced version of the same - https://tempusdominus.github.io/bootstrap-4/. With minimum changes I am able bring back the calendar control. (Create Role -> Account expiry)
Also fixed sort filter dropdown in query tool.

Kindly review.