Re: Help please, Bug with pgerd file - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Aditya Toshniwal
Subject Re: Help please, Bug with pgerd file
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi Andres,

Please create the bug here - https://redmine.postgresql.org/projects/pgadmin4/issues/new and also attach the pgerd file.

On Wed, Mar 17, 2021 at 9:02 PM Andres A. Gallardo Ysla <agallardoysla@gmail.com> wrote:
Good night,

I created a model in the ERD tool then saved it and up to a point I had no problems, but now when I try to open it it keeps loading endlessly and breaks the website completely.

I attach explanatory images.

I would really appreciate your help, it took me a long time to create the model and I really like the tool.

Best regards.

Captura de Pantalla 2021-03-16 a la(s) 23.45.39.png
Captura de Pantalla 2021-03-16 a la(s) 23.45.50.png

--
Thanks,
Aditya Toshniwal