Re: pgadmin viewer only mode? - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Aditya Toshniwal
Subject Re: pgadmin viewer only mode?
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi André,

You can share pre configured servers to other users using the "Shared" option in the server dialog, and set "DB restriction" to restrict listed databases. Refer - https://www.pgadmin.org/docs/pgadmin4/5.1/server_dialog.html.
Currently, there is no way to disallow users from adding new servers.