Re: pgAdmin 4 v4.16 query tool window overridden with text, scroll bar too tiny to be usable - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Aditya Toshniwal
Subject Re: pgAdmin 4 v4.16 query tool window overridden with text, scroll bar too tiny to be usable
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi Richard,

On Tue, Dec 17, 2019 at 9:29 PM richard coleman <rcoleman.ascentgl@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi All,

Running pgAdmin 4 v4.16 under Chromium on Windows 10 Enterprise.  Unfortunately the query window (see below) seems to be suffering from a couple of major issues.  First, wide text overwrites the right side of the window and second, if there is a *large* number of lines the scroll bar itself shrinks to unusability.  This coupled with the lack of arrows at ether end of the scroll bar means that you are left to blindly clicking.
The scrollbars are provided by Codemirror which is used for the SQL editor. I'm not sure if the scrollbar arrows would be available but we would raise this to Codemirror.
The other issue of transparent scrollbars will be fixed at our end.

pgAdmin4_16_queryToolOverrun.png

If that could be addressed, it would really help.

Thanks,

rik.

--
Thanks and Regards,