Re: Autocommit for multi call procedure - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Aditya Toshniwal
Subject Re: Autocommit for multi call procedure
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Trang,

Please log the bug here - https://redmine.postgresql.org/projects/pgadmin4/issues/new for the pgAdmin team to work on it.

On Mon, Sep 20, 2021 at 10:42 AM Trang Le <trang.le@evizi.com> wrote:
Hi Aditya,

I tried in psql and it works as expected.

Can you double check on this case, I already check autocommit is true.

Thanks & regards,
Trang