Re: OpenStreetMap not showing in geometry viewer - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Aditya Toshniwal
Subject Re: OpenStreetMap not showing in geometry viewer
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

On Mon, Mar 2, 2020 at 12:21 PM Charles Wang <c_w@berkeley.edu> wrote:
Thank you Aditya, exactly! you made my day.
I appreciate your help.
Glad it worked !! :)

BRGDS,
Charles

On Sun, Mar 1, 2020 at 9:49 PM Aditya Toshniwal <aditya.toshniwal@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Charles,

It looks like the SRID for your geometry column is different from 4326 (You need to explore on your own what is SRID)
Use https://postgis.net/docs/Find_SRID.html to get your SRID and try converting it to 4326(if not 4326) using https://postgis.net/docs/UpdateGeometrySRID.html