Re: Grid + editing changes - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Aditya Toshniwal
Subject Re: Grid + editing changes
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi,

On Wed, Jun 1, 2022 at 4:58 PM Durumdara <durumdara@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Developers!

I upgraded to this version:

Version
6.9
Application Mode
Desktop
NW.js Version
0.61.0
Browser
Chromium 98.0.4758.82
Operating System
Windows-10-10.0.22000-SP0

Some changes in the grid decreased the former useability.
Or maybe I did something wrong.

1.)
Editing.
As I see there is no direct editing as before.
I can edit only in a new dialog.
Is this true?
There is no change in editing behaviour.

2.)
I can't force the Edit with Enter or another key.
As I experienced, the editor appears only with a double click.
Do you know about other, keyboard based solution to force editing?
This is fixed and will be released in v6.10 in a couple of days.

3.)
The multiselection lost.
In the prior versions I can start the selection from any cell and end in another.
This was very useful when I wanted to copy an area from the grid.
For example: only three table names from a query.
Can I enable this mode again?
This is fixed and will be released in v6.10 in a couple of days.

Thank you for the answers.

Best regards,
dd

--