Re: Feature Requests - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Aditya Toshniwal
Subject Re: Feature Requests
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi Jerome,

Can you please raise the feature requests here - https://redmine.postgresql.org/projects/pgadmin4/issues/new ?

On Tue, Sep 28, 2021 at 10:18 PM Jerome O'Neil <jerome.oneil@gmail.com> wrote:
I do a lot of work with PostGIS and absolutely love the viewer integration with the query tool results tables.    I'd like to see two enhancements to it if possible.  One seems like it would be easy, and I've no idea about the others.

It would be really helpful if that button was moved to the left side of the query result.  If I am doing work with larger geometries, and I work in rail so I get some crazy Linesegments and MultiLines, having the "View" button on the right side of the data means I have to scroll waaaaaay over to the right.  If it were on the left it would be much easier to see and use, and allow me to ensure I'm getting the right geometry based on the other data in the result set.

The other is support for 3D geometries.

Best regards,

-J

--