Re: success with postgresql on beaglebone - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ondrej Ivanič
Subject Re: success with postgresql on beaglebone
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

On 17 August 2012 07:14, Tomas Hlavaty <tom@logand.com> wrote:
> thanks for your reply.  I should have mentioned that I was using the
> Ångström Distribution where postgresql is not provided via package
> manager.  I wonder how did the Ubuntu guys managed to overcome the
> insufficient memory limitation?

You don't have to do all that stuff on beaglebone -- you need to setup
toolchain and compiler for target architecture. This is usually
distribution specific. (check this for your distribution:
http://www.angstrom-distribution.org/toolchains/ )

--
Ondrej Ivanic
(ondrej.ivanic@gmail.com)