Re: Designing a DB for storing biological data - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Damir Dezeljin
Subject Re: Designing a DB for storing biological data
Date
List pgsql-general
Thank you both for the valuable input.

I was not aware of EPA's STORET, EMAP projects nor ITIS. Beginning of next week I'll search for details and probably I'll get back with some questions.

Regarding diploma theses or master, etc.

I may be wrong, but this looks like a question from a student for a
​> ​
project or master's degree.
Actually I'm working on a project.
From my decade and half of experience with SW development, architecture and design I learned avoiding doing things twice or more time. So, I still hope I'll be able to use some of this work for my master I'm planning to start in autumn.

Rich, can you share some details which institute you're working at -> you can send me a personal e-mail if you think so too.

Thanks,
 Damir