Re: Wanted: jsonb on-disk representation documentation - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Geoghegan
Subject Re: Wanted: jsonb on-disk representation documentation
Date
Re: Wanted: jsonb on-disk representation documentation  (Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnakangas@vmware.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, May 6, 2014 at 12:48 PM, Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:
> Enthusiatically seconded. I've asked for that about three times without much success. If it had been my decision the
patchwouldn't have been merged without that and other adjustments.

I'm almost certain that the only feedback of yours that I didn't
incorporate was that I didn't change the name of JsonbValue, a
decision I stand by, and also that I didn't add ascii art to
illustrate the on-disk format. I can write a patch that adds the
latter soon.

--
Peter Geoghegan