Re: Further issues with jsonb semantics, documentation - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Geoghegan
Subject Re: Further issues with jsonb semantics, documentation
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jun 5, 2015 at 10:51 AM, Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> wrote:
>>> Also, what about negative array subscripting (making the 9.4-era
>>> "operator jsonb -> integer" operator support that for consistency with
>>> the new "operator jsonb - integer" operator)? Should I write the
>>> patch? Will you commit it if I do?

> Send the first one, I'm still thinking about the second one.

The first patch is attached.

Regardless of anything else, I see no reason to delay applying my
documentation patch for "operator jsonb - text" [1].

Thanks

[1] http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAM3SWZQFSWMi2aVi-Lun_JBYh-RfHQ3-0fm8TXpW8OLc+v8ZnQ@mail.gmail.com
--
Peter Geoghegan