Re: Further issues with jsonb semantics, documentation - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Geoghegan
Subject Re: Further issues with jsonb semantics, documentation
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jun 4, 2015 at 5:31 PM, Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> wrote:
> Just in case it's not clear: I am not at all happy.

I've offered to help you with several of the issue I raised; I had
intended to offer more help.

The issues I raise seem pretty substantive to me. I'm trying to make
sure that we don't end up with something bad that we need to live with
indefinitely. I have offered you something not far off an "everybody
wins" proposal (i.e. no real loss of functionality), and that was my
first proposal.

I don't know what more I could do for you.  I *am* trying to help.
--
Peter Geoghegan