Re: INSERT ... ON CONFLICT {UPDATE | IGNORE} - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Geoghegan
Subject Re: INSERT ... ON CONFLICT {UPDATE | IGNORE}
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Nov 10, 2014 at 3:33 PM, Peter Geoghegan <pg@heroku.com> wrote:
> * Documentation clean-up - as I mentioned, I tried to address Simon's
> concerns here. Also, as you'd expect, the documentation has been fixed
> up to reflect the new syntax. I'll need to take a pass at updating the
> UPSERT Wiki page soon, too.

I should mention that I've updated the Wiki to reflect the current,
post-v1.4 state of affairs. That remains the best place to get a
relatively quick overview of where things stand with open items,
discussion of the patch, etc:

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/UPSERT

--
Peter Geoghegan