Re: Nitpicky doc corrections for BRIN functions of pageinspect - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Geoghegan
Subject Re: Nitpicky doc corrections for BRIN functions of pageinspect
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 8:02 PM, Michael Paquier
<michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
> Just a small thing I noticed while looking at pageinspect.sgml, the
> set of SQL examples related to BRIN indexes uses lower-case characters
> for reserved keywords. This has been introduced by 7516f52.
> Patch is attached.

My nitpicky observation about pageinspect + BRIN was that the comments
added to the pageinspect SQL file for the SQL-callable function
brin_revmap_data() have a comment header style slightly inconsistent
with the existing items.

--
Peter Geoghegan