Re: Anybody using get_eclass_for_sort_expr in an extension? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Geoghegan
Subject Re: Anybody using get_eclass_for_sort_expr in an extension?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 3:08 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> I'm a bit inclined to take the risk of breaking anything that's calling
> get_eclass_for_sort_expr() directly.  Thoughts?

It's worth being aware of the fact that Peter E's Jenkins instance
seems to track regressions for some popular third party extensions:

http://pgci.eisentraut.org/jenkins/view/Extensions/

Looking at what he is currently testing, these extensions seem
unlikely to fall afoul of your changes. Just something to be aware of
going forward.

--
Peter Geoghegan