Re: Is anyone aware of data loss causing MultiXact bugs in 9.3.2? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Geoghegan
Subject Re: Is anyone aware of data loss causing MultiXact bugs in 9.3.2?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 5:56 PM, Peter Geoghegan <pg@heroku.com> wrote:
> That was my first suspicion, but then re-indexing didn't help, while
> VACUUM FREEZE had the immediate effect of making both plans give a
> consistent answer.

I should add that this is an unremarkable int4 primary key (which was
dropped and recreated by the customer). There is no obvious reason why
we should see wrong answers that are attributable to application code
or environment.

--
Peter Geoghegan