Re: INSERT ... ON CONFLICT {UPDATE | IGNORE} - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Geoghegan
Subject Re: INSERT ... ON CONFLICT {UPDATE | IGNORE}
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 11:08 AM, Jeff Janes <jeff.janes@gmail.com> wrote:
> Your new version 1.7 of the patches fixes that issue, as well as the OID
> conflict.

Good.

You're probably aware that I maintain a stress testing suite for the
patch here: https://github.com/petergeoghegan/upsert

In the past, you've had a lot of success with coming up with stress
tests that find bugs. Maybe you can come up with some improvements to
the suite, if you'd care to test the patch. I can authorize your
Github account to push code to that repo, if you're interested.
--
Peter Geoghegan