Re: patch: option --if-exists for pg_dump - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jeevan Chalke
Subject Re: patch: option --if-exists for pg_dump
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 7:43 PM, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
Jeevan Chalke escribió:

> If yes, then in my latest attached patch, these lines are NOT AT ALL there.
> I have informed on my comment that I have fixed these in my version of
> patch,
> but still you got unstable build. NOT sure how. Seems like you are applying
> wrong patch.
>
> Will you please let us know what's going wrong ?

The commitfest app is not a chat area.

Hmm. Extremely sorry about that.

When you add new versions of a
patch, please mark them as "patch" (not "comment") and make sure to
provide the message-id of the latest version.

Ohh, I was needed to mark it as patch and NOT comment (with message id).
And since I had marked it as comment, commitfest app was taking previous patch
and not the latest one.
My bad. Will keep this in mind.

Thanks

--
Álvaro Herrera                http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/

Jeevan B Chalke
Principal Software Engineer, Product Development
EnterpriseDB Corporation
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company