Re: REGEXP_MATCHES() strange behavior with '^' and '$' pattern - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jeevan Chalke
Subject Re: REGEXP_MATCHES() strange behavior with '^' and '$' pattern
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On Thu, Aug 1, 2013 at 12:25 PM, Jeevan Chalke <jeevan.chalke@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

On Wed, Jul 31, 2013 at 7:47 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
Jeevan Chalke <jeevan.chalke@enterprisedb.com> writes:
> Oops forgot patch.
> Attached now.

Hmm ... I think the logic change is good, but two demerits for not fixing
the adjacent comment.

I had a look over comments and somehow I found that OK.

Anyway, updated comments in this version of patch.

It looks like you have committed the changes with updated comments and more test-cases.

Thanks

Thanks

Jeevan B Chalke

--
Jeevan B Chalke
Senior Software Engineer, R&D

Phone: +91 20 30589500

Website: www.enterprisedb.com
EnterpriseDB Blog: http://blogs.enterprisedb.com/
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/enterprisedb

This e-mail message (and any attachment) is intended for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. This message contains information from EnterpriseDB Corporation that may be privileged, confidential, or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or authorized to receive this for the intended recipient, any use, dissemination, distribution, retention, archiving, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message.