Re: Members in the Middle East? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Umair Shahid
Subject Re: Members in the Middle East?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy

On Tue, May 24, 2016 at 11:45 PM, David Fetter <david@fetter.org> wrote:
On Tue, May 24, 2016 at 01:41:34PM +0500, Umair Shahid wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Do we have folks in this group based out of the Middle East?

There are also users in Dubai and Saudi Arabia, and probably
elsewhere.  Does the Maghreb count?  What's this in aid of?

We don't seem to have a local user group in the region, and with it being right next door to me, I want to start one up. It would be really helpful if I am able to connect with a local PostgreSQL enthusiast.

Cheers,
David.
Phone: +1 415 235 3778  AIM: dfetter666  Yahoo!: dfetter
Skype: davidfetter      XMPP: david.fetter@gmail.com

Remember to vote!