PGConf APAC - Registrations now open - Mailing list pgsql-announce

From Umair Shahid
Subject PGConf APAC - Registrations now open
Date
List pgsql-announce
We are pleased to announce that PGConf APAC 2018 will be held in Singapore on 22 & 23 March, 2018. Registrations are now open. To register, please follow this link: http://2018.pgconfapac.org/tickets

The deadline for Call for Papers has been extended to 15-Dec-2017. You can submit your talk proposals here: https://www.pgconf.org/conferences/PGConfAPAC2018/program/proposals

Why Singapore?

Singapore is a global city and is very well connected via flights with major hubs across the globe. It has a unique cultural blend and population from different ethnicities and religions. The coexistence and sound infrastructure has provided the foundation for rapid growth of the country and its positioning as a trade, technological and financial hub.

These are the reasons why various PostgreSQL User Groups from Asia have come together to organize one of the largest PostgreSQL shows in Asia Pacific – PGConf APAC 2018, the first large-scale PostgreSQL conference for the Asia Pacific region. The event is held along with FOSSASIA-2018, the largest Free and Open Source Software event in Asia.

Sponsors

PGConf APAC 2018 is built on the success of pgDay Asia 2017 and pgDay
Asia 2016. These events would not have been possible without the generous sponsorships from various enterprises involved with or using PostgreSQL.

We would like to acknowledge our sponsors for this event:

Platinum Sponsor: Fujitsu
Gold Sponsors: 2ndQuadrant, EDB Postgres
Co-Hosts: Ashnik, FOSSASIA

If you would like to sponsor the event, you can find details in the attached prospectus.

In case of any questions, please write to: pgconfapac@googlegroups.com

Thanks!

- Umair
Attachment