Re: doc: add missing "id" attributes to extension packaging page - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Gregory Stark (as CFM)
Subject Re: doc: add missing "id" attributes to extension packaging page
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 26 Jan 2023 at 15:55, Brar Piening <brar@gmx.de> wrote:

> On 18.01.2023 at 06:50, Brar Piening wrote:
>
> > I'll give it a proper look this weekend.
>
> It turns out I didn't get a round tuit.
>
> ... and I'm afraid I probably will not be able to work on this until
> mid/end February so we'll have to move this to the next commitfest until
> somebody wants to take it over and push it through.

Looks like a lot of good work was happening on this patch right up
until mid-February. Is there a lot of work left? Do you think you'll
have a chance to wrap it up this commitfest for this release?

--
Gregory Stark
As Commitfest Manager