Re: Postgres 9.6.1 accepts connections from not allowed Ip addresses - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Greg Stark
Subject Re: Postgres 9.6.1 accepts connections from not allowed Ip addresses
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Thu, Nov 17, 2016 at 10:58 AM, Jan Ogrodowczyk
<Jan.Ogrodowczyk@qlik.com> wrote:
> 4.       The application is still connected to the database even though the
> access should be denied. As a matter of fact you are still able to write
> data to the database. Only when the remote application shuts its connection
> down and re-connects it is rejected by postgres.

This part makes me think the server was not in fact restarted at all.
Perhaps you just reloaded the config files which would not actually
disconnect already connected clients?

--
greg