Re: pg_stat_statements and "IN" conditions - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Gregory Stark (as CFM)
Subject Re: pg_stat_statements and "IN" conditions
Date
List pgsql-hackers
So I was seeing that this patch needs a rebase according to cfbot.

However it looks like the review feedback you're looking for is more
of design questions. What jumbling is best to include in the feature
set and which is best to add in later patches. It sounds like you've
gotten conflicting feedback from initial reviews.

It does sound like the patch is pretty mature and you're actively
responding to feedback so if you got more authoritative feedback it
might even be committable now. It's already been two years of being
rolled forward so it would be a shame to keep rolling it forward.

Or is there some fatal problem that you're trying to work around and
still haven't found the magic combination that convinces any
committers this is something we want? In which case perhaps we set
this patch returned? I don't get that impression myself though.