Commitfest Closed - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Greg Stark
Subject Commitfest Closed
Date
Re: Commitfest Closed  (Greg Stark <stark@mit.edu>)
Re: Commitfest Closed  (Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz>)
List pgsql-hackers
It has reached 2022-03-08 Anywhere on Earth[*] so I believe that means
Postgres 15 Feature Freeze is in effect (modulo a couple patches that
were held until the end of the commitfest to make merging easier).

I've marked the commitfest closed and will be moving any patches that
didn't receive feedback over to the next commitfest. I think this is
most of the remaining patches though there may be a few Waiting for
Author patches that can be Returned with Feedback or even Rejected.
I'll do the Ready for Committer patches last to allow for the
stragglers held back.

It's always frustrating seeing patches get ignored but on the plus
side nearly 100 patches are marked Committed and a lot of patches did
get feedback.

Thanks to all the reviewers and committers who put a lot of work in,
especially in the last two weeks. I especially want to thank Andres
who showed me how to use the cfbot to check on patch statuses and did
a lot of work doing that until I was up to speed.

[*] https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/aoe

--
greg