Re: wrapping in extended mode doesn't work well with default pager - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Greg Stark
Subject Re: wrapping in extended mode doesn't work well with default pager
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Jul 6, 2014 at 8:40 AM, Sergey Muraviov
<sergey.k.muraviov@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there anyone who can commit the patch?

So what I'm inclined to do here (sigh) is commit it into 9.5 and
revert it in 9.4. I think it's an improvement but I there's enough
confusion and surprise about the changes from people who weren't
expecting them and enough surprising side effects from things like
check_postgres that letting it simmer for a full release so people can
get used to it might be worthwhile.

--
greg