CommitFest begins tomorrow... Get your patches in - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Greg Stark
Subject CommitFest begins tomorrow... Get your patches in
Date
List pgsql-hackers
28 days has February ... So the March commitfest begins tomorrow. Meet
your friendly neighbourhood Commitfest Manager for March.  Greetings!

If you have a patch you're hoping to get feedback on or you're
expecting to get committed this month make sure it's in the commitfest
at https://commitfest.postgresql.org/37/

Currently there are 199 patches marked Needs Review and 25 Ready for Committer.

This is the last commitfest of the cycle so we'll be concentrating on
patches that are likely to be committed this commitfest. I'll move any
patches that are unlikely to be committed to target Postgres 16 and
the July commitfest shortly.

If you think your patch is really viable for Postgres 15 despite
needing feedback it can be helpful to post describing exactly what
you're blocked on and what remains to be done. It also sometimes helps
get attention if you make clear that you have the time available this
month to work on it in response to feedback.

The "round robin reviewers" system is no longer. Generally people can
just grab any unassigned patch from the commitfest and review it but
if for some reason you're reluctant feel free to email me -- please
put "commitfest" in the subject line.

If you've submitted a patch and are feeling blocked waiting on
feedback please update the thread on the list. If you're still not
getting responses please let me know -- again, please put "commitfest"
in the subject.

--
greg