Re: Commitfest manager for 2022-03 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Greg Stark
Subject Re: Commitfest manager for 2022-03
Date
Re: Commitfest manager for 2022-03  (Justin Pryzby <pryzby@telsasoft.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Sat, 26 Feb 2022 at 01:33, Julien Rouhaud <rjuju123@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Feb 26, 2022 at 02:42:33PM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> >
> > > I've been hoping somebody would volunteer, so I'm all in favor of you being
> > > CF.
> >
> > Greg as CFM would be fine.  It's nice to see someone volunteer.
>
> +1, thanks a lot Greg!
>
> Note that the last CF of a major version is probably even more work than
> "regular" CF, so if other people are interested there's probably room for
> multiple CFMs.

I do have the time available. What I don't necessarily have is insight
into everything that needs to be done, especially behind the scenes.
So if I could have someone to give me tips about things I'm missing or
review the things I am doing to see that I've covered everything that
would be great.

--
greg