Re: New email address - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Greg Stark
Subject Re: New email address
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Nov 27, 2015 at 10:02 AM, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
> Do you have any examples of lists where it *does* work? LIke, could it be
> because our list-unsubscribe links are mailto: links and not http(s) links
> for example?

From what I read they prefer mailto links. But apparently they only
display them from high reputation sources -- a comment that only makes
sense if you consider the list-unsubscribe as the source of the email
which only really makes sense in the context of marketing emails. So I
don't know if they'll work for actual lists.

--
greg