Re: Removing unneeded self joins - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Gregory Stark (as CFM)
Subject Re: Removing unneeded self joins
Date
Re: Removing unneeded self joins  (Andrey Lepikhov <a.lepikhov@postgrespro.ru>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 6 Mar 2023 at 00:30, Michał Kłeczek <michal@kleczek.org> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I just wanted to ask about the status and plans for this patch.
> I can see it being stuck at “Waiting for Author” status in several commit tests.

Sadly it seems to now be badly in need of a rebase. There are large
hunks failing in the guts of analyzejoins.c as well as minor failures
elsewhere and lots of offsets which need to be reviewed.

I think given the lack of activity it's out of time for this release
at this point. I'm moving it ahead to the next CF.

--
Gregory Stark
As Commitfest Manager