Re: Pg_auto_failover - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Sonam Sharma
Subject Re: Pg_auto_failover
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi Rob,

I have no where mentioned /backup. I have manually create backup inside / folder to check why it's giving the error.  The /backup folder is empty only.

On Tue, Sep 24, 2019, 11:15 PM Rob Sargent <robjsargent@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sep 24, 2019, at 11:38 AM, Sonam Sharma <sonams1209@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Rob,
> Os : Linux rhel x86_64
> Postgres version : 11.2
> Installed the rpm of pg_auto_failover and then set up the monitor, primary. Secondary is failing with given error

Well //backup is a valid reference to /backup (double slash simply gets reduced to single slash).  Does /backup exist and if so, is it empty.  Can you find “//backup” (or even “backup”) anywhere in the parts you “set up”?