Fwd: Proposed Italian Translation of Code of Conduct Policy - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Stacey Haysler
Subject Fwd: Proposed Italian Translation of Code of Conduct Policy
Date
List pgsql-general

Someone politely informed me that the attachments did not make it through to the archives, so I'm re-sending from my gmail account in hopes that the attachments stick this time.

Regards,
Stacey

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Stacey Haysler <stacey@haysler.sh>
Subject: Proposed Italian Translation of Code of Conduct Policy
Date: March 31, 2021 at 3:25:58 PM PDT

The PostgreSQL Community Code of Conduct Committee has received a draft of the Italian translation of the Code of Conduct Policy updated August 18, 2020 for review.

The English version of the Policy is at:
https://www.postgresql.org/about/policies/coc/

The translation was created by Federico Campoli.

The translation was reviewed by Ilaria Battiston.

The proposed translation is attached as both a text file and a PDF to this message.

If you have any comments or suggestions for this translation, please bring them to our attention by 5:00 PM PDT on Wednesday, April 7, 2021.

Thank you.

Regards,
Stacey

Stacey Haysler
Chair
PostgreSQL Community Code of Conduct Committee

Attachment