Re: VACUUM memory management - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Ibrar Ahmed
Subject Re: VACUUM memory management
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On Mon, Mar 16, 2020 at 6:35 PM David Steele <david@pgmasters.net> wrote:
On 1/28/20 1:36 PM, Ibrar Ahmed wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 22, 2020 at 11:17 AM k.jamison@fujitsu.com
>     I might have missed something more,____
>
>     but I'll continue reviewing after the rebased patch.____
>
> Yes, I am working on that. I will send the rebased and updated patch.

This patch has not had any updates in months and now we are halfway
through the CF so I have marked it Returned with Feedback.

If a patch arrives soon I'll be happy to revive the entry, otherwise
please submit to a future CF when a new patch is available.

Regards,
--
-David
david@pgmasters.net

Here is the latest patch rebased with master (19db23bcbda99e93321cb0636677ec9c6e121a2a)  Fri Apr 3 12:20:42 2020. Patch fix all the issues, after the parallel vacuum patch. The patch works in case of a non-parallel option and allocates memory in chunks.

--
Ibrar Ahmed
Attachment