Re: hyperthreadin low performance - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From domenico febbo
Subject Re: hyperthreadin low performance
Date
Re: hyperthreadin low performance  (Mark Kirkwood <mark.kirkwood@catalyst.net.nz>)
List pgsql-performance
is the problem also in PostgreSQL 9.4.x?
I'm going to buy a production's server with 4 sockets E7-4850 12 cores
so 12*4 = 48 cores (and 96 threads using HT).

What do you suggest?
Using or not HT?

BR
Domenico