Re: Need some basic information - Mailing list pgsql-general

From raghu ram
Subject Re: Need some basic information
Date
List pgsql-general
On Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 11:10 AM, M Tarkeshwar Rao <m.tarkeshwar.rao@ericsson.com> wrote:
Hi all,

I am new in this group and need some help from your side.

We have a mediation product which is initially using Oracle as database.

Some of our customer interested to move Postgres 9.1.

Our mediation product storing some configuration related information in data base and some type of logging data.

We are using Hibernate in Java to interact with Postgres 9.1.

Can you please suggest some test cases or some issues which may hamper us?

You can get more information with below Link:

Thanks & Regards
Raghu Ram