Re: fail over postgres configuration - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From raghu ram
Subject Re: fail over postgres configuration
Date
List pgsql-admin

On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 5:04 PM, Khapare Joshi <khapare77@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello all,

I have set-up postgresql 9.1 in my production environment. I read about configuring postgres fail-over on the site. can someone share their experiences and the configuration on how to implement failover server ?

Basically what I would like to have two server, if one goes fail secondary server take over.

Any guide, help or ideas on this would be appreciated.

Below link provides more information about PostgreSQL Replication  :

-- Raghu Ram