[PROPOSAL] Inputs on forcing VACUUM VERBOSE to write timestamp - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From dinesh kumar
Subject [PROPOSAL] Inputs on forcing VACUUM VERBOSE to write timestamp
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi All,

Greetings for the day.

Would like to know your inputs/suggestions on below proposal. Kindly let me know, if it's already taken care.

Proposal

Forcing VACUUM VERBOSE to write timestamp, for each "INFO" entry. This was raised already in this thread, and wanted to discuss it again. I didn't see any replies on this old thread.

Justification

As we are recording the timestamp too, it gives an idea about how much time it took for each VACUUM activity.

Regards,
Dinesh