Re: facing issues in downloading of packages in pgadmin4 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From parth ratra
Subject Re: facing issues in downloading of packages in pgadmin4
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Thank you, I will do that.

On Mon, Mar 27, 2023 at 7:34 PM Bharath Rupireddy <bharath.rupireddyforpostgres@gmail.com> wrote:
On Mon, Mar 27, 2023 at 7:13 PM parth ratra <ratraparth59@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey Everyone,
>
> I am Parth Ratra from India majoring in CSE. I have hands-on experience with HTML/Vanilla CSS/ JS, Reactjs and CI/CD pipelines through various projects. I am proficient in C/C++, Python, and Django as well.
>
> I am super excited to work with PostgreSQL and would like to contribute to these projects: “GUI representation of monitoring System Activity with the system stats Extension in pgAdmin 4” as they match my skills and interests. While Setting up I ran into some issues configuring the venv for faulty packages.

Hi Parth, we appreciate your interest. There's a separate mailing list
for pgAdmin Support <pgadmin-support@postgresql.org>, you may want to
reach out to them for quicker help. FYI - you can find all postgres
mailing lists here https://www.postgresql.org/list/.

--
Bharath Rupireddy
PostgreSQL Contributors Team