Re: [ADMIN] Repmgr and pg_dump conflict when backing up from standby - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Yaser Raja
Subject Re: [ADMIN] Repmgr and pg_dump conflict when backing up from standby
Date
List pgsql-admin
Check out the configuration parameter "hot_standby_feedback"
Setting this parameter to 'on' will eliminate the query cancellation caused by the vacuum related conflicts.

Check out the documentation for more details:

Also check out the parameters max_standby_streaming_delay and max_standby_archive_delay.

Regards
Yaser