Re: BUG #15420: Server crash. Segmentation fault when parsing xml file - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Sergey Mirvoda
Subject Re: BUG #15420: Server crash. Segmentation fault when parsing xml file
Date
List pgsql-bugs

чт, 4 окт. 2018, 19:31 Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com>:
On 2018-Oct-04, Sergey Mirvoda wrote:

> чт, 4 окт. 2018, 19:03 Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com>:

> Pavel, thank you for your interest.
> It is definitely something inside this document.
>
> Actually we loaded about 10k different documents like this one. About 10Gb
> of content and crash is only on this one.

It's probably a good idea to report this to libxml2 then.

--
Álvaro Herrera                https://www.2ndQuadrant.com/

Sure, but bug is mostly about unhandled server crash. Is it normal?

Also, as far as I understand Pavel, lbxml2 interface somehow changed for handling 'huge' documents, but postgres don't handle this correctly.