Re: Added schema level support for publication. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bharath Rupireddy
Subject Re: Added schema level support for publication.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Jan 11, 2021 at 5:28 PM Bharath Rupireddy

> On Mon, Jan 11, 2021 at 5:25 PM Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > On Mon, Jan 11, 2021 at 4:29 PM Li Japin <japinli@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > >

> > > On Jan 11, 2021, at 5:06 PM, Bharath Rupireddy <bharath.rupireddyforpostgres@gmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > On Mon, Jan 11, 2021 at 1:29 PM japin <japinli@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > Sorry, I misunderstood. After the test (ce6a71fa530). I found that if we do not insert data
> > > between step (5) and (6), it will not ship the new records, however, if we insert
> > > data between step (5) and (6), it will ship the new records.
> > >

> > ..
> > > It might be a bug.
> > >

> > Can you check pg_publication_rel and pg_subscription_rel? Also, this
> > is not related to the feature proposed in this thread, so it is better
> > to start a new thread to conclude whether this is a bug or not.
>
> Thanks Amit, sure I will verify and start a new thread.

I started a new thread [1] for this, please have a look.

[1] - https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CALj2ACV%2B0UFpcZs5czYgBpujM9p0Hg1qdOZai_43OU7bqHU_xw%40mail.gmail.com

With Regards,
Bharath Rupireddy.