can we add subscription TAP test option "vcregress subscriptioncheck" for MSVC builds? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bharath Rupireddy
Subject can we add subscription TAP test option "vcregress subscriptioncheck" for MSVC builds?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

While working one of the internal features, I figured out that we
don't have subscription TAP tests option for "vcregress" tool for msvc
builds. Is there any specific reason that we didn't add "vcregress
subscriptioncheck" option similar to "vcregress recoverycheck"? It
looks like one can run with "vcregress taptest" option and PROVE_FLAGS
environment variable(I haven't tried it myself), but having
subscriptioncheck makes life easier.

Here's a small patch for that. Thoughts?

Regards,
Bharath Rupireddy.

Attachment